December 7, 2009

Help Emily Jones...


Over Thanksgiving,  John Jones died in a caving accident at Nutty Putty Caves here in Utah County, leaving behind his young wife, Emily, and a young daughter. Emily is also expecting a baby in the summer. I was so sad as I followed the story...and was even more sad when I found out that John was my friend Nathan's brother-in-law.

Nathan is one of the kindest people I know, and I wanted to do something to give back to his family...and help his sister in this time of need. I found this blog "A Daily Scoop" by Stephanie Waite, and she has pulled together an awesome auction to raise donations for the John and Emily Jones Memorial.  I've decided to auction a 1 hour photography session...see Stephanie's blog for details. Lots of other things that are for auction too! 

1 comments:

Unknown December 8, 2009 at 1:52 PM  

This is so great for you to do this and help out. So sad for Nathan and the whole family.

Post a Comment

Blog Archive