December 16, 2009

The Season of Giving

What a busy week! I've got a family photo shoot tomorrow, and a wedding on Friday, and then off to the east coast for some time with my family!

In the hustle and bustle of this season, I just wanted to take a second for a personal post to shout out how grateful I am for the blessings in my life.  I had an experience this evening that reminded me of what Christmas is all about...GIVING! You know what I have? I have a family, I have a job, I have an education, I have friends, I have a car, I have a roof over my head, and food to eat, and I have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life...I have everything I need!

I have been given so, so much...how could I not give back to someone who really needed help? I'm grateful for that opportunity, and experience...and will remember for a long time, it really is the giving that matters!



    P.S...I also have a Charlie Brown Christmas tree...stellar!

2 comments:

Kate December 18, 2009 at 12:27 PM  

You were not kidding when you said this was small!! But I LOVE IT! It is sooo cute and I can't believe they make decorations so small. :)
BTW: Perfect... the word verification for me on this is BLESS :)

Rebecca December 18, 2009 at 8:51 PM  

The tree and the photo are just too cute! I just today saw your post about knowing Emily - it IS a small world! Wow! I cannot believe it!!!

Good luck at your wedding... I cannot wait to see how it goes! :)

Post a Comment

Blog Archive