January 29, 2010

The little plane that could (not start...)

For those of you who don't know when I'm not moonlighting as a photographer,  I actually spend my days being a geologist. Yup...I am a real life geologist! I get funny reactions all the time when I mention what I do to people...apparently you just don't meet that many hip and happin' lady geologists...anyhoooo, today was the day I was going to get to go for a little plane ride for my geologist job. I truly mean little plane ride folks...this was a little two seater with room for the pilot + co-poliot (ME!) SO. EXCITED. I even dreamt about it last night. Welllll, we get to the airport, and get to the plane, and get into our seats, and put our headsets on...and the plane won't start. Alas, it was too cold for the little plane that could (not start). Hopefully next week i'll be lucky, and we'll try round two, and I'll have pictures from up in the air. The pictures today are brought to you from the ground.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive