February 14, 2010

Worst Nightmare

What's your worst nightmare? Maybe monsters under the bed? Well, one of mine would have to be getting sick right before an important shoot...important as oh let's say a wedding shoot. Guess who's nightmare came true?? Yup...mine.  Yesterday I had a big wedding shoot...and my body decided it would be a good day to come down with a nasty case of the stomach flu. Folks, it wasn't pretty. Not pretty at all. I haven't been this sick for a long time.   I had no idea how I was going to make it through the day...but fortunately I have some awesome friends and family who supported me, and some extremely understanding clients.  SO, thank-you everyone who helped me through the day! And thankfully, i still managed to get some good shots. I'm still down for the count, but as soon as I'm back on my feet, i'll get some up!

2 comments:

Brittney February 14, 2010 at 9:15 PM  

oh that's stinky.. hope you feel better by this weekend!

Kate February 14, 2010 at 11:40 PM  

so so so sad... glad you were still able to get some good pictures!

Post a Comment

Blog Archive